Recipe type: Salad
Eetch is an Armenian food recipe for bulgur salad similar to tabbouleh.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 100ml olive oil
- 200ml tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200gr bulgur
- Fresh mint and parsley, chopped
- Fry the onion with the olive oil until golden.
- Add the tomato sauce, and once it boils, turn off heat and remove pot from heat. Add all the remaining ingredients (except the parsley and mint), stir, cover pot and leave to rest for one hour (away from heat).
- After one hour, knead as you would with bread dough for 3-5 minutes. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with chopped mint and parsley.